Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fridays class was a successful one. We had our 4 minute teaching segments in which we had more time to prepare for it and got my first look at how i teach and what I need to improve on. After i taught my lesson I went over with Dr. Yang about what my strong points were and what i need to improve on. I came out with a very strong start and got the class interested right away. I was very loud and direct which helped me move the lesson along. The only problem that I had was my voice got lower as i went on which is not a terrible thing but need to be improved for my next lesson. Overall I felt that this was a much better showing then my last one. There are things that I need to improve on but I am ready and willing to make that changes that I need to in order to make myself a better physical education teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment